top of page


Permit Information

NDOW Permitting Contact

Nick Everett

SLAPs Biologist

Data and Technology Services

Nevada Department of Wildlife

6980 Sierra Center Parkway, Suite 120

Reno, Nevada 89511


Bat work in Nevada (with the exception of acoustic work) requires a Scientific Collection Permit from Nevada Department of Wildlife. When submitted specifically for bats, additional information may be required. Contact the Nevada Department of Wildlife before filling out an application. 

Additional Resources

Nevada Bat Conservation Plan

The 2006 Nevada Bat Conservation Plan is currently under revision and will be available soon! 

bottom of page